Shipping to Adelaide

Guest teresa lynch

Guest teresa lynch

Hi

I've been getting a few quotes from shipping companies and the best all rounder so far seems to be PSS can anyone tell me if they live up to their sales talk? Have any of you guys used this company before??

Thanks

Teresa:rolleyes:

Guest teresa lynch

Thanks for the posts so far.

Is there anyone out there who used PSS and is now in Adelaide? Which removals company did they use once the shipment arrived? Did the removal guys unload and unpack? Has anyone had any major issues with shipping certain items or do you have advice on things not to take or indeed things to definitly take?

Sorry lots of questions...

Teresa x

Guest wijaya

Hi there

We used PSS when we moved last September. No complaint at all. They used a company - i can't really remember the name now, it's based in Regency park- to handle your goods in Adelaide. On top of the fee that you already paid to PSS, the local company charged us extra 300 dollar, they said it was for quarantine inspection. We shipped all of our stuff, including piano, and really there was not a problem. It was shipped in middle of July 2010 and arrive in early October. They would unpack for you and bring back all the boxes if you don't want them. You could unpack them themselves and call the company later to pick up the boxes, it was free.

regards