not happy with shipping company

brucesbabe

Guest teresa lynch

Hi

I've just has a quote from PSS who advertise on here. They turned up on time and emailed a quote within 24hours not to mention the free tips on opening bank accounts, transferring money and pensions! The quote was very competative too.

I'd advise giving them a go.

Teresa

Hi

I've just has a quote from PSS who advertise on here. They turned up on time and emailed a quote within 24hours not to mention the free tips on opening bank accounts, transferring money and pensions! The quote was very competative too.

I'd advise giving them a go.

Teresa

Thanks - if you don't mind me asking did they quote you for a twenty foot container as that is what we think we will be needing - around the 900 cubic feet mark. Think I've already spoken to PSS but when we told them we aren't going until next June/July thay wanted us to have quote done nearer the time.

Guest teresa lynch

Yes it was for a 20ft container ours was estimated at 870 cubic feet so about 3/4 of the container. We are hoping to go November house sale permitting! I'd suggest you give them an earlier estimated leaving date so they'll come and quote for you.

Teresa

Yes it was for a 20ft container ours was estimated at 870 cubic feet so about 3/4 of the container. We are hoping to go November house sale permitting! I'd suggest you give them an earlier estimated leaving date so they'll come and quote for you.

Teresa

good idea. Already had one quote for nearly 4 and a half grand - what did they quote you ?

Guest teresa lynch

Hi

We were quoted £4143 for the door to door service. Good luck with your quotes.

I think we will probably use PSS as they definitely seem to be the best (although not the cheapest).

Teresa

Hi

We were quoted £4143 for the door to door service. Good luck with your quotes.

I think we will probably use PSS as they definitely seem to be the best (although not the cheapest).

Teresa

Cheers, got John Mason in tomorrow, then will book an appointment with PSS

Lisa

Guest Dazzlin

Hi all, this is my first post. I've just received my 176 visa and am in the planning process. However, a good mate moved from London to Brisbane last year and used Wentworth Removals. He paid about £2.4k to move a 3-bed house door-to-door and rates them very highly (although, in fairness, he doesn't have any other experiences to compare them with!). I'm going to ask them to quote, but will get at least two further quotes (I'm a buyer by profession) to make sure I understand the going market rate.

I look forward to discussing more experiences with you all over the coming months!

Daren