• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Like Tree1Likes

Thread: PSS or Pickfords?

The Dimmocks
      We used pickfords and they did a great job packing our stuff up and unpacking at the other end.

Hazelwood Park, SA
      102 times
      We used Pickfords, and they were the best in everyway. We had a 40ft container. Goods got here all in one piece.
      No breakages at all.

I would not use the same company again as I used for a move from UK to USA and things went well enough on the UK end, but then everything changed. They delivered an airfreight shipment 3 weeks late and initially to the wrong address, that was a nightmare as it had our daughters stuff in it we needed immediately on our arrival. Then the conditions of delivery changed and it all became very messy. They outsource the foreign country work and so have no control over quality, and that was a mess too. The office staff did not seem to care at all once they were paid and it all became very stressful, something you really don't need when you are trying to move countries. I would never recommend them to anyone.

Please PM me for details.
      Last edited by snifter; 29-09-2011 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Name and shame, edited out

We using crown very good

• Letton Percival provide shipping insurance for your international move

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12