Singapore Transit Hotel

Guest LOUISE HANNAH

Guest LOUISE HANNAH

Hello,

has anyone used the Singapore Transit hotel before ?, when we came to Adelaide last year the wait at Singapore it was a real drag , so this time we decided to book rooms for a few hours kip.

Weve tried booking online, but never get a confirmation. has this happened to anyone else ?

Louise

Guest jellybean3456

Hi Louise

i have stayed in a hotel in singapore but don't recognise the transit hotel. i am not sure how many hours you have stopover at changi but the lounge may be worth looking into i have already posted the site address earlier

jellybean

yes my brother used one in dec this year he said it was great you dont have to leave the hotel so you dont pick up your luggage so go to bed have a shower and get on the next plane

Hi, We used the transit hotel on our way over three weeks ago and it was great. We booked ours through our travel agent. We had a 14 hour stop over so were able to get some shut eye and felt refreshed for the onward journey.

:D

It's basic - but clean. The pool is really good and it's included with the hotel. We only got our confimation e-mail about 3 weeks before leaving. I think I booked it about 8 weeks before we left.Would really recommend it. We booked it for 12 hours - spent 9 of them sleeping!! But felt great when we arrived in Adelaide.

Guest Libby1971

Unbeatable!

I think our stop in Singapore was only 4 hours but it was the thought of having to wander and no privacy that was not a pleasant thought. As it was, I wasn't at all well on the flight and just about made it to the room before falling asleep. Woke up in time to get fresh for next leg.

Didn't make any difference to Bob and kids who spent the time charging around the airport like mad things, too excited to do anything sensible. Mind you they did redeem themselves by locating ginger biscuits which I found when I woke up cuddling them........

Booked ours through travel agent as well

Libby

Hi

We booked ours online and they did get back to us but it took a few weeks, we had an 18hr stopover from Manchester so we did the full 18hrs. We were in Terminal 2 but landed in terminal 1 (if I remember right) we took the sky train over which is so easy. Ian and the girls used the pool.

My brother in law has just booked the transit hotel and he has said he is in Terminal 3 ???

Tina

Guest chrisk8
Hello,

has anyone used the Singapore Transit hotel before ?, when we came to Adelaide last year the wait at Singapore it was a real drag , so this time we decided to book rooms for a few hours kip.

Weve tried booking online, but never get a confirmation. has this happened to anyone else ?

Louise

RIng them up and book - you'll get confirmation on the phone. We had problems getting a response by online booking - so rang instead. Great place to crash whilst you're in the airport for such a long time.

Guest LOUISE HANNAH
RIng them up and book - you'll get confirmation on the phone. We had problems getting a response by online booking - so rang instead. Great place to crash whilst you're in the airport for such a long time.

Thanks for that, I will get it booked today, another thing off the very big tick list !!

Thanks

Louise

• 3 months later...
Guest leemi1

Hi

Came back last week and we did not have a conformation slip had a bit of a do with the young kid behind the counter so I would re book it if possible then print off the slip

Hope this helps

mick

Hi I have just been to the UK , I used it on the way out as I had a 14 hour wait for the connecting flight, and on my return for 5 hours. It is well worth the money, you get a room with a bed, en suite bathroom , with towels, tv , tea and coffee making facilities, they will also give you a wake up call if you want. As I was travelling alone it was great, I felt safe, did not have to worry about finding somewhere to sit,or watch my hand luggage.Make sure that you book in advance as it is always busy. If you book on the internet I think you have to do it at least 3 weeks before.

Guest leemi1
Hi I have just been to the UK , I used it on the way out as I had a 14 hour wait for the connecting flight, and on my return for 5 hours. It is well worth the money, you get a room with a bed, en suite bathroom , with towels, tv , tea and coffee making facilities, they will also give you a wake up call if you want. As I was travelling alone it was great, I felt safe, did not have to worry about finding somewhere to sit,or watch my hand luggage.Make sure that you book in advance as it is always busy. If you book on the internet I think you have to do it at least 3 weeks before.

Hi

Didn’t you fined it a bit strange there was a curtain in the room with no windows

mick

In the hotel room there is a curtain covering what I thought would be a window, but it is just a curtain over the wall. It is meant to give the impression that there is a window in the room. When I stayed there I stupidly went to look at the view, and behind the curtain was a wall !!! Very odd .

Sherilyn

Guest Nick11
In the hotel room there is a curtain covering what I thought would be a window, but it is just a curtain over the wall. It is meant to give the impression that there is a window in the room. When I stayed there I stupidly went to look at the view, and behind the curtain was a wall !!! Very odd .

Sherilyn

We didn't have a curtain - very strange though - being in a room with no windows.