Large Car Rental & minibus airport pick up!! The Brady Bunch are arriving!!

Guest guest7008

Guest guest7008

Hi there - we are flying out April 2012 and moving out of our home here in December (living out of suitcases for a while!!) so I am trying to organise as much as I can before we move out of our home - I am going to arrnage airport pick up for us, need a large mini-bus as there's 8 of us and a million suitcases lol and take us to our holiday rental - anyone know of any good nice and welcoming!! minibus companies that we can arrange this ? Also we are going to need a hirecar for prob a month till we buy something - we will need an 8 seater at least - again anyone know of people/companies that you can recommend? Ideally we would like someone to drop the car of to us at our holiday rental the day we arrive - can that happen?

Also whilst on the subject of cars - we are looking to get a passenger van - know the 2nd hand prices are rather extreme - so would like to buy new and keep forever - how easy or can we get finance on a new car ??

We are on PR Visas.

Many thanks again and anyone out there can help would be so appreciated!!:biggrin:

Hi try this company, we've used them twice and they are brilliant, comecruisen@bigpond.com. They have a large 12 seater minibus which held my family of five's suitcases and another family of four cases when we went to the airport. We originally orgainised everything easily over the email with them. The cost to us was $75 - from Wynn Vale. Normal taxi would cost $60

Hope this helps

Julie

Hi try this company, we've used them twice and they are brilliant, comecruisen@bigpond.com. They have a large 12 seater minibus which held my family of five's suitcases and another family of four cases when we went to the airport. We originally orgainised everything easily over the email with them. The cost to us was $75 - from Wynn Vale. Normal taxi would cost $60

Hope this helps

Julie

forgot to mention, do mention the ages of your children and they require carseats appropriate to their ages. You can't use your Uk carseats here, they are not legal...

• 3 weeks later...