Shipping home appliances and furniture

Guest yazan

Hi

I am planning to immigrate to Adelaide in 2 months and I wonder if it is worthy to ship home appliances such as (Toshiba 660L refrigerator, LG washer and Dryer, Siemens oven, Sony Bravia LCD) and home furniture such bedrooms and living rooms

Can anybody help me with the cost of shipping these things from port to door (i am planning to ship them by sea). BTW I live in one of the Arabian Gulf countries

Regards;

washer, dryer & lcd i would say yes bring, oven ..unsure ... and the fridge as you live in a hot country then i would say it would be fine here too...(from the uk we were advised not to bring the fridge, but i have heard other people say theres have been fine here).

Everyones different. Most houses whether renting or buying will have oven built in. We didnt bring any of our white goods - as just bought here. Houses here tend to have different size spaces for fridge freezers, so you may just want to wait to see where you are living.

We bought new here - but there is plenty of nearly new and second hand you can buy.... Might save of cost of shipping etc and plus will have warranties from here.

Sarah

Most of my electrical home appliances are new (less than 2 years old) and with a good quality and brand. But again i duuno the cost of shopping, what is more i am planning to ship my bedrooms and living room. ahhhhh too much thinking and i don’t know what to do