Want to ship motorhome

Guest peterlig

Guest peterlig

Hi,

Does anyone know who insures a motorhome that has been shipped from the UK? I've tried several companies, but can't find anyone who will insure it.

Thanks

Peter

Edited by peterlig

Guest Guest5035

why not buy one here, my mate did this around 4 years ago, bought it from Kea (rental place on South Road at i think edwards Town area)??via their head office in Sydney, 2 years old, 70k on the clock, 4 berth etc etc,shower toilet.. for 70k bucks, travelled all the way round and ended up living in Geraldton and sold it 2 years ago for 70k bucks.

stevo

Guest Crushfamily

[h=3]Conditions of Use[/h] · A carnet is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.

· Vehicles imported under a carnet may not be lent, sold, mortgaged, hired, exchanged, given away or otherwise disposed of while in Australia;

· The vehicle must be exported from Australia prior to or on the expiry date of the carnet; and

· The vehicle that is covered by a carnet must not remain in Australia when the owner is not in Australia.

No such thing as a free lunch I'm afraid!!!