Train from Hallett Cove to CBD

donlou

Hi Donlou,

I live in Hallett Cove and although I don't commute into the city, I know that the trains are every 20 mins in the morning (I live by the train line!). They usually are direct after Oaklands station (further down the track) when you board from HC, which makes the journey alot quicker, from 35 mins (stopping at every station) to 25 mins.

Here's a link to fare prices http://www.adelaidemetro.com.au/ticketing/fares this is per day and the cost whereever you get on the train (ie its not cheaper closer to the city).

Best of luck

Judi x

If you are travelling before 9am and returning after 3pm then a peak multi travel ticket is needed, but if travelling after 9am and returning before 3pm then you will need an off-peak multi travel ticket which is cheaper, around $17 for 10 trips. When you board the train or bus you have to validate your ticket, stick it in the slot it swallows it and spits it back at you.