We just got our 176 visa grant this morning so I am thrilled and nervous in equal measure!! (ah no, more thrilled than nervous really!!!!!)
Now we are trying to decide when to make the move. We must validate before 22 Feb 2013. We have a 6month old and a three year old. Ideally I'd like the baby to have all his immunisations before moving, that will be end of October 2012.
I have read on here that everything slows down in the run up to Christmas. Does this mean that if we move in November my hubby (works in IT) won't have a chance of getting a job til January? I'm worried about leaving the move til January as we'd be going from Irish winter to Adelaide summer - quite a shock for the two little ones (and us!!).
Would really appreciate your advice and opinions.
I know we have little to worry about if this is the extent of it right now, but we need a deadline to focus on now!!!
Thanks in advance!!