what can I take regarding liquids

Guest wayney34

Guest wayney34

Hi this might sound really daft but iv'e got quite a bit of suntan cream/perfumes daughters make up etc can these be packed in the container or not it's just I don't really want to weigh my baggage down with them. :confused:

I am not sure there is a definitve answer to this. Different people will tell you different things. Probably best to ask your shippers and follow what they advise.

We were told most toiletries would be fine but no aerosols or hair dye Products. I did find some bottles of perfume were carelessly packed and leaked during shipment.

Hth

Sarah

Guest Mitchell
Hi this might sound really daft but iv'e got quite a bit of suntan cream/perfumes daughters make up etc can these be packed in the container or not it's just I don't really want to weigh my baggage down with them. :confused:

Sun cream, perfumes and toilet tries are fine. I bought an assortment of clear storage boxes with lids of various sizes to put mine in which was great for being able to find stuff when they arrived. Packers can see whats in the boxes without opening them to list and customs could have looked too If they had gone through my container Don't put cleaning products in I was told by my shippers. I left them out to clean my flat before I left then donated them, along with left over food and alcohol to friends and family.

Guest Mitchell
I was told no nail varnish too. I think it was any flammable liquids they wanted you to avoid

Lisa

No nail varnish?! No-one told me that and I brought tonnes of the stuff and remover too