Removal company need an address. Advice please!!

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

Hi all

Doree Bonner came in on Friday and took the last of our belongings, then dropped the bombshell on us ....

They can't order the container until we provide them with an address in Australia. It can be a hotel, anything.

We haven't booked our accomodation yet as our house hasn't completed.

Can anybody advise on what i can do?

I can't seem to think of anything!

It's really nothing to worry about. Just give them any SA address for now, and nearer the delivery time you give them the correct address as you find somewhere to live. If you like, I can PM you our address in Seaford. We did similar with our container, as we hadn't even got a clue as to whether we would live up north of down south.

Paul & Sarah

Guest vikkiann

That is so kind of you. Would you pm your address please.

I was worrying that our stuff wouldn't leave the uk until we did and i want to get it sailing as quickly as possible.