Personalised Number Plates?

R & H

Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me, what I would really like to do is have a personalised number plate (THFC 1) or similar. I saw a few other 'Football' style number plates when I was last in Adelaide. Has anyone any idea how I get hold of such a thing and how much it will cost?

Daft I know, but it's something that I really want to do.

Thanks

R & H

Guest Barney Rubble
Hi

I wonder if anyone can help me, what I would really like to do is have a personalised number plate (THFC 1) or similar. I saw a few other 'Football' style number plates when I was last in Adelaide. Has anyone any idea how I get hold of such a thing and how much it will cost?

Daft I know, but it's something that I really want to do.

Thanks

R & H

So i guess your not an arsenul fan then :wacko:

Sounds like a good choice, there is a website called ezyreg http://www.transport.sa.gov.au/ezyplates/pickaplate/ezyplates_app.htm which steps through the design

Don't think you can get THFC 1 as it needs to have six characters and spaces do not count.

THFC 01 is no available (seen it driving in the northern burbs) but the 02 is.

Good luck

BR

Ps. Nice choice too:cute:

Pity it's the Europa League for us next year

Guest Guest75

Crap idea are personalised numberplates.............................anyone who knows me ,knows how much of a joke that is.

Once off fees are better and leave ya feeling smug.

Actually you can get it in a custom plate version and it is $200 per year :skeptical:

The other one is a once of fee of $180 :wink:

Thanks Barney appreciate your help and comments, Europa league hurts but it what we deserve. Having 80% of the pocession means nothing if you don't score, as Bayern found out on Saturday. Man Ure finishing second, takes the sting off it a bit though.

Crap idea are personalised numberplates.............................anyone who knows me ,knows how much of a joke that is.

Once off fees are better and leave ya feeling smug.

Hi Tyke, you're comments are noted but to me I like the idea... so there!!!

Guest ladyarkles

I've got a personalised number plate.

I had to change my name by deed poll to AZB233, but I am getting used to it.

And, hey, it's cool right? :cool:

LOL

Guest Guest75
Hi Tyke, you're comments are noted but to me I like the idea... so there!!!

:biglaugh:

I was being silly....................:cute:

I have a very identifiable private rego:wink:

For a few bucks they are a bit of fun,far better tan trying to keep up with the Jones at 5k a pop!!

There are some beauts about.

Guest ReadyPenny

I have one too, 4 letters no spaces, costs me $200 per year, as stated above, but like OP I just wanted one because I could!!!! It's a bit like a pool really, lots of us Brits want one because we can have one here and couldn't really in the UK. I certainly couldnt afford a private plate in the UK!!!! I don't think I'm a bogan, but then i'm biased, you'll have to check that with my friends!!!!

:biglaugh:

I was being silly....................:cute:

I have a very identifiable private rego:wink:

For a few bucks they are a bit of fun,far better tan trying to keep up with the Jones at 5k a pop!!

There are some beauts about.

Hi Tike, to me $200 has got to be worth it...... it's not a priority; but it will be the first thing I do when I buy my car in Australia. The way I read it is I can buy the plate as long as I have a drivers license?

Guest Guest75
Hi Tike, to me $200 has got to be worth it...... it's not a priority; but it will be the first thing I do when I buy my car in Australia. The way I read it is I can buy the plate as long as I have a drivers license?

Yep, just online and quote your Aussie license, then you can search to see if there is a plate free.