singapore transit hotel and pool

brucesbabe

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if you can use the pool before your check in time ? It's just that I would rather have my whole 8 hrs of kip upon check in, but we don't have our room until 2 hrs after the flight gets in. I did it that way in case we wanted to wander a bit and maybe go to have something to eat.

Also does anyone know what Singapore air are like for bringing the drinks round, wondering if I need to buy lots of bottled water for the flight.

Cheers in advance

Lisa

Sure. Plenty of people use it without checking into the hotel and while waiting for their next flight. They provide towels etc in the admission.

Re the airline providing water. Just ask for it on the plane or give the buzzer a press and one of the cabin crew will help. They will give you water and drinks no problem. If you buy bottled water before security you'll only have to bin it anyways. Worth having one bottle to hand but I'd not buy masses as you'll only have to carry and store them in your hand luggage. Gets really boring very quickly carting heavy hand luggage around.

Guest RobJ1978

Yeah you have to pay for the pool if your not using it within the hours you have booked the room. my 3year old was free and it cost say 14 each..you get towrl and free drink. it is in terminal 1 but there is a shuttle train to take you.

As said before, there are plenty of drink rounds and if you walk to the back of the plane they have food snacks and drink available.

Enjoy your flight!