No turning back now!

R & H

Mega excited now as our container left yesterday and everything went so well can't quite believe it - the packing team were absolutely brilliant - thanks to all at Cr..n. Fingers crossed the team the other end are just as good. Roll on 6th September. Just had to share our excitement :rolleyes:

Guest AngPhil

I am glad you are happy with Cr..n, they are coming to pack us tomorrow and Friday. I can't wait to get on to the airport on Sunday (mainly for a sit down). It is very exciting now...

Hi Pommyspark - thanks for the reassurance that the unpackers in Oz are just as professional. This forum has been a valuable tool for getting recommendations and that's where I tried first when selecting our movers. Hope you're enjoying your new life down under.

Guest Helchops

Congrats and good luck for 6th. The last few days before we took off have been the hardest in memory, but once you're on that plane just sit back and enjoy!!

Guest AngPhil
Ang&Phill you will have the same packers we had from leeds, please send our thanks and regards to them, from the Bentleys from stretford Manchester

Told them today that they'd got a mention and they were made up :)

Now in a cheap hotel, feeling like our adventure is beginning.