Short term car rentals any ideas?

Adaobijoy

we are arriving adelaide sometime in October,Any ideas about pocket friendly and decent car rentals?

what is the process and requirements?

Any ideas of cost for 3-4 weeks rental for a car to seat 2 adults and 3kids under 6 with thier normal paraphernelia?

need your advise?

The best advice i can give is read ALL of the small print, lots of firms here have massive extras for insurance and milleage etc sometimes look cheap then wham!!!

If you dont mind an older car you cant beat these for value for money and honesty:- http://www.acaciacarrentals.com.au/prices.htm

I used them and were great and helpful throughout. :) (p.s also they can pick you up from the airport and they are located very close).

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Adaobijoy,

We too arrive in October(12th) we have hired a car from Mike at MD Auto's.

We hired one off him last November when we were over validating, and he was brill. He delivered the car to the house and we had no probs at all, would defo recommend him. I think his rates are $28-$30 per day depending on car size etc.

Hope the move goes well.

Adele x