Insurance is paying out!

Guest vikkiann

Guest vikkiann

Guys

I just had to share this because its about time ....

5 months after receiving our container and having so much furniture damaged, I got the call that the insurance company is paying out total loss for all of the furniture that got damaged.

Thank god!

Guest Chris Mark

Hi that's great news. We are going through a similar experience at the moment. A few of our items of furniture were also damaged and we are now having to get quotes for repairs for the insurance company. The items include sideboard, book cases, table lamps and chest of drawers. Has anyone had to do anything similar, or can anyone recommend a company to go to for these quotes? I'm sure they just make it as hard as possible to put you off going through with the claim? Thanks

Guest vikkiann

You could try Adelaide French polishers or the furniture doctor. Good luck, it's a mission and the repairs on ours worked out similar to what it costs to replace the furniture

Guest vikkiann

I don't know. It took ages to find somebody to come to aldinga to do a quote them 3 months got them to decide to pay out. I'm looking forward to seeing the money in the bank so we can put an end to it