Harrow Green

Guest Caz&Al

Guest Caz&Al

Can anyone tell me if anyone has used Harrow Green for there UK to Oz removals. I would like some feedback to their service as they have given us the best quote but I cannot find any reviews on their service.

Thanks in advance

Allen

I've never heard of them mentioned anywhere on here or our sister site, PIO. Doesn't mean they are not good, just maybe local company so not such a wide pool of people who might use them.

Are they am independent company? If so who do they work with at the Aus end?

Best quote? In what way best?

Guest Caz&Al

Yes, they use Kent removals in Aus, which has a good reputation.

I can't find any reviews for Harrow Green (bad or good). They have a very good reputation for commercial shipping, the contact with them has been really good, and they have provided a competitive price. I found them on the BAR website when I put in my details. They have a few depots throughout the UK.

• 3 months later...
Guest Caz&Al

Well, we opted to use Harrow Green and would highly recommend them. The service both in the UK and Australia was fantastic and extremely professional. They took 2 days to pack up a 3 bedroom house in the UK (four men packing on day 1 and 3 men on second day to load the container. We tracked the boat, and it arrived in Adelaide 8 weeks after it set sail from the UK, and then was with us at our new address here within a week!!!

The company at this end was Kents and they contacted us as we arrived in Aus and updated us on ETA of container. Two guys emptied the container and helped to unpack some boxes (they would have done more but my control freak husband wanted to build most things back up!!). They came to collect the packaging and paper that we didn't want a few days later all free of charge. All in all a great service at a very competitive price ;)