shippers to oz

sue2oz

Guest cunnah10

Hi We will be using ROY TREVOR REMOVALS based in WARRINGTON ( 01925 630441)

Well established family run company which have been highly recommended to us for being very reasonable and being so professional (our friends used them last year to ship their stuff out to Perth)

Good luck best bet ring 2 or 3 and get a few quotes!

Gill x

Guest cunnah10
whats a good shipping company (cheapest) in the north west we live in liverpool,need to get them out asap to sort this house house!

thanks guys

Hi Again just sent you details for Roy Trevor Removals!Noticed you also have 4 young kids!Where abouts in Liverpool are you from and when do you hope to arrive in Adelaide and have you an area you plan to settle in yet?

Have you been out on a reccie or just taking the plunge and going for it?

We went out last june for a few weeks.

Hope you have luck sorting removals out!!!!

Gill

x

Guest philnjulie

hi there, we used john masons from your neck of the woods they were really good v reasonable and couldnt do enough to help no breakages on arrival in oz. we shipped 2 lots, part container so we had stuff already here when we arrived to get us started and 20ft container followed 6 wks later think 20ft container was £3k or there abouts phil

[hello guys just to let you know we phoned up a company in huyton liverpool and what they do is drop a 20ft container on the wagon outside your house, then you have 3 hours to load the thing up cram all your lifes worth in:biglaugh:

then they take it away and thats that and that costs £2000!!!!

afew other charges like fumagation and $30 charge for something when it lands in adelaide.

this sounds just to good to be true to me anyone done this before:confused:

am still gonna shop around i think

suexxx

Guest Guzzler&Sas
[hello guys just to let you know we phoned up a company in huyton liverpool and what they do is drop a 20ft container on the wagon outside your house, then you have 3 hours to load the thing up cram all your lifes worth in:biglaugh:

then they take it away and thats that and that costs £2000!!!!

afew other charges like fumagation and $30 charge for something when it lands in adelaide.

this sounds just to good to be true to me anyone done this before:confused:

am still gonna shop around i think

suexxx

Hi,

3 hours is not a lot of time to load a 20ft container, although I would imagine there are a few scousers who could empty one in about 3 minutes:biglaugh:, I read somewhere a while ago that if you pack a container yourself it may be harder to get insurance due to the fact it is not "professionally" packed, something to check out going down this route,

Good luck

Guzzler

3 hours is not a lot of time to load a 20ft container, although I would imagine there are a few scousers who could empty one in about 3 minutes:biglaugh:

youve had it lad:biglaugh:

will get family and mates to help if we do it this way.

you have got to be wrapped and packed for when they arrive.

we have still got lots more to phone and get quotes off.

just want to click me fingers and bloody be there:arghh: