Movers here!

shelagh1973

Our packers are here again (second day). Looks like they will be packed and finished at about lunch time. Very exciting. Have been very impressed so far. They have certainly earned their money. Another step ticked off. Looking forward to spending last couple of weeks in the UK with family and friends and then onwards to Oz at the end of the month.

Woo hoo! (Excited but sooooo nervous too!)

Good luck to everyone at whatever stage they are at in their journey. Hopefully we will get to meet up with some of you when we get there.

xxx

Shelagh and Steve

Good luck to you all... You must have some stuff our packers worked from 9am - 2pm and were off! We arrived in Adelaide on 29th December... Other half started his new job yesterday... And the house hunting starts for me!! I felt exactly the same as you nervous, upset, excited but now im here if feels like we have lived here forever! Enjoy your last couple of weeks with family and friends and have a safe journey x

Hi MandiMR2,

We are staying in Port Noarlunga with Tamara Homes Down Under. It looks lovely. The packing experience was actually quite stress free. The packers just want you to stay out of the way. I just made lots of tea and bacon butties. Where are you staying?

Good luck with your move.

Shelagh

Guest MandiMR2

Hi Shelagh, I'll remember to get some bacon in lol Port Noarlunga is a beautiful sea-side place, you'll luv it - (in fact I was just telling another member on a thread called "Nursing CV" in Jobs & Careers, who's also moving there in Feb, that it's a great place!). We're staying in Melrose Park with a friend for a few months, which is an ideal location, as I have secured a job at the RAH & don't want to be too far south, as pretty as it is I don't want to spend time commuting to & from work. We're excited too, along with many more emotional feelings, but cannot wait!! After visiting 3 times we're so pleased to be finally returning with a one-way ticket this time lol Mandi x