storage/shippers

sue2oz

Guest cunnah10
does anyone know of any companys in the north west.

got john masons coming out tomorrow for a quote

any help with this would be great, thanks guys xxx:notworthy:

Hi SUE

Try ROY TREVOR REMOVALS in Warrington!01925 630441

Our Friends used them when emigrated to Perth couldn't fault them!

We will be having them out for a quote ourselves hopefully soon!

Let us know how you get on

Gill

Guest massive

Ye ,

We,re using them and found that if you get other quotes they will match them , also managed to get 8 free weeks storage as we told a little white lie that we had been offered that from someone else (we had been offered 4 so it was just a little one )

you have to pay up front and as we have just found out they will charge if you have to change your date with less than 7 days notice however after kicking up a fuss they have now wavered that .

Debbie

Guest cunnah10
Ye ,

We,re using them and found that if you get other quotes they will match them , also managed to get 8 free weeks storage as we told a little white lie that we had been offered that from someone else (we had been offered 4 so it was just a little one )

you have to pay up front and as we have just found out they will charge if you have to change your date with less than 7 days notice however after kicking up a fuss they have now wavered that .

Debbie

Hi Debbie

When are you hoping to go?Are you fillling a full container?If so do you mind me asking what sort of quote i may expect (just an idea)?

How long did they tell you it would take to arrive in Adelaide?

I've given their details out quite a lot lately(should get a discount!!)

Have you sorted your flights yet?

If not give MIKE a ring(he gets good deals quite often)he always recommends going with Singapore Airlines.His number is 01422 351111 (just say Gill passed his number on )

Bye for now

Gill

Hi Sue2oz if you go on the Adelaide bound web site and click on the shippers link at the bottom of the list of shippers is BAR - British Association Removals click on this link and you can get a list of Removal companys within your area, if I remember correctly you put in your post code and a list comes up. Hope this is of some help good luck keep us informed at to who you actually choose and prices quoted. Will be getting to that stage before I know it.

Jo

Guest ali@51

Hi Sue

we are in the North West and have gone with John Masons. We had a 20 ft container. I cant comment on how long or what state it will be in on arrival but so far we found them very competative on price even negotiationg on the insurance costs ( watch out for the pirs and sets cover or they will only pay for damaged item ie just chair not 3 pice suit). When they came to pack they were very good worked really hard and seemed to pack everything very well. The office has also been exelent.

ali