Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By Keith & Linda

Thread: Singapore Airlines In Flight Entertainment

Kelbrook, Lancashire
      60 times

Singapore Airlines In Flight Entertainment

So, I've searched the site, and got a few answers to some of my questions - such as, are all food and drinks free on board!

But, with the inflight entertainment - are you provided with headphones, or do we need to take some with us? Assuming they're provided, but wanted to check!

I had another question too - but it's escaped me! I'll be back soon with another I'm sure!
      Tom (31) - Mechanic, Amy (30) - Mummy, Oliver (5) & Harry (3)   -   Currently in Lancashire - hopefully one day soon, we'll be heading for Adelaide!
      made contact with Go Matilda - 4 March 13 | paper based skills ass. passed - 30 May 13 | technical interview - 7 June 13 | skills ass. passed - 2 July 13 | EOI lodged - 3 July 13 [/SIZE]
      | SS app. sent - 22 July 13 | SS granted - 26 August 13 | visa app. sent - 29 August 13 | CO assigned - 15 October 13 | meds & PCC - 28 October 13 | *VISA GRANTED 18 NOVEMBER 2013*

from Leeds now in Brisbane, worked in Adelaide - loved it, now back in Brisbane
      916 times
      Yes headsets are provided free, we now do have our own noise reduction head sets for more personal comfort. On the drinks side of things you just go up and ask or press the attendant call button, also snacks are set out in the galley at times during the flight.

happy flying
      Guest75 likes this.

Here, not there.
      4892 times
      As said, they are provided. Along with blanket and little pillow. You hand the headphones back at the end and leave the other stuff and they clear it away.

All food and drinks are free on long haul. Well, at least on every long haul flight I've ever taken in my life. The drinks are only small. I tend to take a bottle of water on board to sip on. Fill up a water bottle once clearing the security check at Changi before going to board. They have water fountains you can do this at.

Last time with Singapore airlines the cabin crew came round every hour or so offering snacks, even when most people were sleeping.

from South of London to South of Adelaide
      692 times
      You can always ask for a Singapore Sling too and they do great snacks if you can't sleep, sandwiches, nibbles, fresh fruit, Ferraro choccies etc........
      Jane and Clive
      CPV 143 - Feb 2010
      Acknowledged 3rd May 2010, VISA GRANTED 3rd June, 2011, Arrived 5th October Moved to new house 18th November 2011, 2014 Living the dream!

• Letton Percival provide shipping insurance for your international move