I wanted to share our move cube feedback with the forum especially to anyone that's thinking of using them.
- We decided to go ahead and book a Small Cube for our return to Adelaide. The Small Cube measures 2 square metres (size of a red telephone box), we only had personal belongings, no furniture so the small one was adequate for us, we filled it with 15 boxes and had loose items too and there was still room left!
- Customer service was very good, helpful and responded quickly to any questions we had.
- Impressed how quick they could book us in, Just a week after our phone call we had them come out to complete the site inspection and then a few days after we had our move cube delivered to be loaded
- Had frequent emails keeping me informed of the cubes movement, I could also log in on there website to see track the cube and to also make any outstanding payments.
- Shipment took 11 weeks which is what I was advised.
- All belongings intact and noticed the cube was packed very well!
- Drivers we're very helpful
- Paperwork straight forward enough
- Good price too
Overall we we had an execellent experience with Movecube, had no issues at all, fantastic service and we would highly recommend there services! Thanks Sevenseas.