• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
      Hi Jacqui
      we are leaving manchester @ 9:50am we have 3 kids Jessica(8), Lucy(5) and Niall (2) how old is your daughter? how did you find out what films are on?
      I have been to Adelaide twice 15 years ago and for christmas last year we will be staying with family but they are trying to sort us out a rental before we get there what part are you going too?
      sorry about all the questions
      catch you soon dina

Hallett Cove
      27 times
      No its not to late. We booked directly with Singapore airlines, it was really easy & we had a stop over on the way. Previously we flew to Brisbane with JAL (Japan airlines) who IMO are NOT so good, I would not recommend them anyway.
      We booked our flights around April time, once we had exchanged contracts, for September 3rd.
      Good luck, try Malasia as they are pretty good to especially with little ones.
      Angela (43), Ashley (45), Bradley (17), Thomas (13) & Max our Spoodle (6) Visa Process 23/10/06 - granted 27/04/07. Now permanent residents as of Sept 09.
      Arrived 6th Sept 07 Living in Onkaparinga Hills. Building a new home 2014 Hallett Cove with Rivergum 2 Story & views back / front :D
      AGS Painting & Decorating PM me or email agspainting@adam.com.au

• Letton Percival provide shipping insurance for your international move

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums