Pets to Oz

Guest warren1832

Guest Nicky&Andy

were looking at the same thing at the moment, been in contact with airpets, they are really helpful ,although we have not sorted anything out yet. will watch your thread with interest

nicky

Guest Martin and Val

Hi,

We are using Air Pets and so far they have been great. Once our dogs finish quarantine we are using Jet Pets to fly them to Adelaide.

When it's all done we will post on how it went.

The dogs fly on 14th Oct and Arrive 16th.

We used Animal Couriers (Website http://www.animalcouriers.com) to get our dog over to Melbourne and then Dogtainers from Melbourne to Adelaide (http://www.dogtainers.com.au). Could not fault either company with the service provided. Was also very pleased with the care that the dog received whilst in quarantine as he arrived looking alot better than when he left us, looked like he had the full works at the hairdressers :-)

Did anyone bring their pets with them to Oz?, can anyone give me any help on the best people to do this with?

Cheers

Mike

We used Pet Air who are based in Cranborne, Dorset who were very helpful. We dealt with Bob Ghandour tele: 01725 551124 or Luke ( who are actually Vets themselves)They also give you their mobile phone numbers so they can be contacted 24/7. I would recommend them being an ex Veterinary Practice Manager and having had lots of dealing with Animals in my professional experience. I was even able to track Toby's journey when we landed at Singapore Airport, via email.

Good Luck.

Guest MitchKeza

Hello,

We are taking our Jack Russell across to Adelaide with Airpets in 2009. The vet has told us not to have the Leptovac booster injected this year as the Australian Customs wont allow animals into Australia with signs of the Leptovac in their blood. Apart from that we are just going through the motions ourselves. Good luck..... Mitchkeza.