Used cars

Guest Natalie

Guest Greg and Karen
Hi

is there a certain area thats good to find used cars or are the dealers all over town?

Thanks

Hi Natalie

you've been given the good areas to look

if you want some peace of mind check out the website for the RAA (Aus equivalent of the AA) and they list "approved" dealers, i.e. those whose cars are independently checked by the RAA prior to selling

tis useful if like me you know nothing about cars

we went to jarvis toyota on south road and got a good deal on a holden commodore, if you go that way ask for Tim Pearce (8400 9101) - very helpful

regards,

Greg

Hi Natalie,

My name is Eddie and I am from Birmingham and I have a car yard in Glenelg on Anzac Hwy. I have about 50 cars here,all models and pricing. I would be happy to show you what we have. My contact numberr is 8376 7075.