Tow bar for a holden commodore V6

Guest rockpool crab

Guest rockpool crab

Hi there,

We recently bought a Holden Commodore (not the estate), the car and I reckon we'll need to put a tow bar on it.

Could anyone please recommend a good garage for this or do you think I should just go back to Stillwells on the North Road (i.e. the garage that sold us the car).

Any idea of cost would be helpful too. I'm hoping as it's quite a common car the tow bar shouldn't be that expensive..(fingers crossed).

Hope you can help.

Carol Ann

PS..forgot to say..it's a "Lumina"...no idea if that makes any difference

Guest rockpool crab
Try contacting this company http://www.halltowbars.com.au/ They are the sister company of the firm I work (we make towbars too). They should be able to help you as the parent company has preferred fitters for our cargo barriers so I assume they would for the towbars as well.

Hi there

Thanks for the speedy response! I've emailed them. Don't imagine I'll hear today..lol. Right...time to get out in that sunshine and head to Glenelg ..I fancy a go at "thong throwing"..has to be done...tiz Australia Day after all.:v_SPIN:

TTFN..Carol Ann