Bus tickets!!!!!!!!!!!?

Guest the4hopes

Guest the4hopes

Please could someone explain the bus tickets to me, I thought I had it sussed, until I went to Glenelg on wed. I asked for a single trip, though it would last 2 hours. Got on the bus, fine, got on the tram, didnt work, allowed on anyway. Got on bus to come home,( within 2 hours), I was told the ticket was no good it was only 2 section, and I should have asked for a 2 hour ticket.

I asked for a single trip the day before and it lasted 2 hours!?????

I need to get the bus today, please help!!!!!!!!! :wacko:

I think I understand the multi trip ones :jiggy:

You can pay less for a ticket that only takes you 2 stops on the bus or train, I expect you weren't travelling very far on the bus and so he gave you what you asked for. A regular single trip is either $2.60 or $4.20 depending on whether it is off peak or on peak and this is what lasts 2 hrs and takes you anywhere on the metro network so would have worked on the tram as well. You need to make sure you get one of these if you want it to last 2 hrs.

Guest the4hopes
You can pay less for a ticket that only takes you 2 stops on the bus or train, I expect you weren't travelling very far on the bus and so he gave you what you asked for. A regular single trip is either $2.60 or $4.20 depending on whether it is off peak or on peak and this is what lasts 2 hrs and takes you anywhere on the metro network so would have worked on the tram as well. You need to make sure you get one of these if you want it to last 2 hrs.

Thanks, that makes sense. What do I ask for then for the 2 stop ticket? Thats a handy one for my daughters.