driving license ?

Guest Bachmann

Guest Bachmann

Hi guys,

please could anyone advise me what I have to do to getting a south australia driving license.

By the way have to start at zero no driving experience... ok have anold tank license but i will not drive with an army tank through adelaide :biglaugh:

Any ideas for driving schools or something like that...

Thanks in forward Bachmann

Guest TC for short

Guten Abend Bachmann!

I would really advise you get your driving licence in Germany as quickly as possible. Here you would have to get a learner permit, then do your test, then a P licence & you have to keep a log book & there are limits on who you can have in the car with you.

Alles gut!

TC

Guest Bachmann

Hi TC,

thx for your fast response.

Here in Berlin I have to pay between 2000€-3000€ thats a lot of money and thats the reason why I asked for the way to make the license in south australia.

Another reason is south australia will not recognises the driver license from germany, in this case I hold not within the preceding five years, a Driver's Licence for a car.

I have to apply for a learner permit and then for this (P) provisional licence I think.

It´s possible to get a job with this provisional license ?

cheers bachmann...