Need cheap flights to Perth - help

Guest sjs

Hi all,

was wondering if anyone can recommend a website for cheap flights to Perth. We want to go on holiday to visit relatives but are finding it so expensive. Average fares are $380 per person even the kids pay that which is what surprised me - however if anyone can help please let me know thanks. Though I have a feeling the cheap fares are few and far between and this is what we will need to pay:err:

Guest Beverley

tiger are usually your cheapest option although so cheap i was checking the other day and the y were pretty much sold out in November time. so dont know when you are looking at going. Jetstar and Virgin - you just have to keep an eye when they do specials. virgin have a sale every lunch time jetstar friday 4-8 on selected flights. if you go over skool hols of course you will pay big money

cheers

Bev

Your Friendly Travel Agent!!

Guest Bernie

Hi Sarah Jane,

It is possible to get a deal, just keep checking daily. I have found Virgin Blue to be the best value/availability www.virginblue.com.au They have a happy hour every morning where there are random good deals. I think it starts at 10am EST.

School hols are usually exempt for deals.

That is the one drawback about WA it is expensive to travel to. Fantastic when you get here though!

Recently with work, I've been booking lots of flights to Perth.....

The cheapest time to fly is very early around 6-6.30am....Virgin Blue have prices around $120-$150 one way at this time in the morning....

If you are prepared to fly very late at night, you can get flights with Tiger Airways for around $100 one way....

I use this website when looking for flights....gives you a good look at whats available...but i dont book through them as they charge their fees on top. I look for the best flight and then go on the airlines own site

www.webjet.com.au

Thanks for your replies. After finding the best fare with tiger airways I spent forever trying to book it on their website but nothing happening so I waited forever to get through to them on the phone and we are all booked up at last and we cannot wait

Perth here we come - yeehaa!