887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi guys

Got grant at 16:49 TODAY. just checked my emails..

Thanks everyone. Specally for Sammy, your suggestions were really helpful to keep me patience.

Thabks everyone again. Hope more grants this week for the pending files.

Congrts 887Jul29...

Can you please guide me through..

My situation is same like urs..

My Doughter is 6 week old.. CO asked her Birth certificate and Passport, But he didnt ask me anything about her Medical ? I have uploaded her birth certificate and Passport. Can you please tell me what should I do about her Medical ?

Hi guys

Thanks everyone. Specally for Sammy, your suggestions were really helpful to keep me patience.

Congratulations, wondering when was your last contact with co?

Hi guys

Congratulations :-). Could you please tell us your timeline?

Hi Guys,

Got my golden e-mail 4:20 pm today.

Applied on 01-09-2016

CO allocated on 30-11-2016

Granted on 21-03-2017 (same CO)

I would like to thank you everyone and all the best to all who are waiting for their golden e-mail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow..!!

Congratulations...

Hi Guys,

Applied on 01-09-2016

I would like to thank you everyone and all the best to all who are waiting for their golden e-mail.

Congratulatuons :)

Hi Guys,

Applied on 01-09-2016

Congratulations ?

I should have got the grant today just like goldfox as we both got requested for docs on the same day...

Unfortunately my Australian police clearance certificate which I submitted to case officer expired.. so he requested the same document again for me and my spouse asking for the new police clearance certificate.. i got the mail today... So I have to submitt that now.. and wait for few more days for the result...

I should have got the grant today just like goldfox as we both got requested for docs on the same day...

Unfortunately my Australian police clearance certificate which I submitted to case officer expired.. so he requested the same document again for me and my spouse asking for the new police clearance certificate.. i got the mail today... So I have to submitt that now.. and wait for few more days for the result...

Is not tha AFP clearance valid for 3 months? If the visa takes an average of 6 months this means that mine also will expire and i will ve requested to do a new one !??

Is not tha AFP clearance valid for 3 months? If the visa takes an average of 6 months this means that mine also will expire and i will ve requested to do a new one !??

That's true. In that case we all have to get a new certificate. That's weird.

Has the CO given 28 days again to submit the certificate?