Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep

Exclamation Clarification on 489

We received the 489 from SA, my wife is the primary.

I work for an IT Company in Sri Lanka and one of our customers is in Tatura and I was in Aus (Living in Shepparton and Working in Tatura) from Dec to Feb on a 400.

The above-mentioned customer has extended the contract and for another 3 months, I'm required (on 489) to provide consulting to the customer but I will be still employed by The Lankan Company.

Living: Shepparton 3630
      Work: Tatura 3616

Once the assignment is completed I’ll head back to Lanka and before heading to SA with my family where we will live with my sister-in-law for a few weeks before renting a home, buy a car…etc.

Questions

On the "Incoming Passenger Card", which option – “B - Visitor or Temporary entrant” ??

I’m entering through VIC, where should I give as the resident address?? (Shepparton or my Sister-in-Law's address in SA until we rent a house in SA)

Get a TFN now?

Tks
      Chris
      Last edited by christopherj; 19-03-2017 at 03:34 PM.

Title
      Administrator
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Hi there. I've approved this post but for me the formatting with all the colour tags is horrible and I can barely read it. I've tried to fix it but due to some aspects of the forum being unavailable I'm unable to edit it at all to make it readable.

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by snifter View Post
      Hi there. I've approved this post but for me the formatting with all the colour tags is horrible and I can barely read it. I've tried to fix it but due to some aspects of the forum being unavailable I'm unable to edit it at all to make it readable.
      Sorry about that.. i updated the post now

•  
    Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums