Rep
      We should sign this petition ..
      http://click.mail.change.org/?qs=70d...e60a8e3b1f1bf4

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      we got an email from team 10 today requesting our oversea police certificates which we have provided in Jan 2017. The immigration agent said the team sometimes will miss out the information provided. In my opinion, that's completely waste of time as we have to submit the same information again and wait again - god knows how long we are going to wait.

I asked our immigration agent to emailed team 10 back and explained that we have provided the information but has to submit it again since they have missed them out. Its so frustrating as we should have got the PR today as we have been waiting for almost 11 months.

i am thinking to make a complaint about this. What do you suggest?
      Last edited by Dayouxia; 21-04-2017 at 03:59 AM.

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by Dayouxia View Post
      we got an email from team 10 today requesting our oversea police certificates which we have provided in Jan 2017. The immigration agent said the team sometimes will miss our the information provided. In my opinion, that's completely waste of time as we have to submitted the same information again and wait for god know how long to get a reply.

I asked our immigration agent to emailed team 10 back and explained that we have provided the information but has to submit it again since they have missed them out. Its so frustrating as we should have got the PR today as we have been waiting for almost 11 months.

i am thinking to make a complaint about this. What do you suggest?
      I think you totally should complain about this.
      Existing Visa: 489
      887 Visa applied Date:10/7/16

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      It looks like they dont wanna clear the pending list soon...i was contacted by CO yesterday asking for a business card...provided "all" documents...i dont understand what is to do with business card now which was not mentioned in the list before and they specifically asked for it now...sent it yesterday itself...i feel like this wait is not gonna end soon...n the rules changed which is soo disgusting..very very disappointed... :(

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      this is the third time CO contacted me again...jus giving an update to u guys...thnq :)

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by msk View Post
      this is the third time CO contacted me again...jus giving an update to u guys...thnq :)
      I can hear you..since yesterday and I am sure the next email from will be further docs..so after i was waiting for the golden mail i do not want to receive any now :(
      887 applied 07/11/2016
      Co assigned: 07/02/2017
      Currently on 489 state sponsored visa

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      my wife is pregnant and we are expecting the baby in two weeks...i was desperately waiting that this time i would get a grant for sure since i submitted all the docs mentioned on the list...and look..asked for business card now which is like...n now m sure ...i should wait for another 3 months for grant coz if i dont get grant by the time baby is born...i shud submit documents for new born and so on...and the story never ends... :( can i request them to look at my application faster since we are expecting a baby in two weeks? any suggestions?...its 9 months now since i have lodged my application...:(

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      Quote Originally Posted by msk View Post
      my wife is pregnant and we are expecting the baby in two weeks...i was desperately waiting that this time i would get a grant for sure since i submitted all the docs mentioned on the list...and look..asked for business card now which is like...n now m sure ...i should wait for another 3 months for grant coz if i dont get grant by the time baby is born...i shud submit documents for new born and so on...and the story never ends... :( can i request them to look at my application faster since we are expecting a baby in two weeks? any suggestions?...its 9 months now since i have lodged my application...:(
      I would not do that if i was in your place
      887 applied 07/11/2016
      Co assigned: 07/02/2017
      Currently on 489 state sponsored visa

Title
      Liked
      times
      Rep
      thnx mate...i will just wait then :)

•