Got the Visas - Need a house!!

Guest Team 'W'

Guest Team 'W'

Hi Guys

Just got the visas through so happy days on that side!!

Next I need to organise accommodation and flights.

2 terrified adults and two excited kids require a minimum 3 bed property from between mid August and 1st week September as a start date (will book the flights once accommodation sorted). Will need for 4 weeks (let me know if you think this isn't long enough to secure a long term rental).

I know its short notice and late in the day but don't want to hang around, worst case we will go into a caravan park, but not ideal and just as dear as houses it seems?

Ideally looking between say Christies Beach and Aldinga as ideally hoping to settle around Port Noarlunga area?

Hope you can help us out, if not would really appreciate advice from anyone who stayed on a caravan park i.e good ones and ones to avoid!! :notworthy:

Guest salisbury massive

Try contacting Tyke, he's got 2 places and may be able to help you, Not that far down though.

You'll not have any problem getting into a caravan park and make sure you haggle on the price, winter rates etc. Have a look here for some ideas.

http://www.adelaidebound.com/caravan.html

Theres nothing wrong with a caravan park, The vans are big and heated, you can often use the park address to get mobiles ect and if its only 4 weeks, treat it as an extended holiday.

Jo