Restaurant Victor Harbor?

suzer

Guest Libby1971

On the esplanade, there is a stunning fish restaurant. It doesn't look much but the fish is so fresh. My hubbie loves his seafood adn he swears it is the best he has tasted in Australia.

Victor Harbor hotel is good.

Another which is my fave is Whalers on the Bluff and even if having a coffee on a Sunday morning (well any morning or lunchtime) it is gorgeous. They do a carvery lunch which is very popular but you need to book.

Enjoy VH.

Guest In between worlds

The Whalers Inn. I went there for a wedding, the food and scenery is amazing! I'm pretty sure they have a resturant as well as catering for functions.

Can heartily recommend a seat on the beach, lunch along the road from Middleton Beach, watching the whales and the dolphins playing..........pic taken a couple of weeks ago - kids were absolutely in awe......

3816250304_5206855516_b.jpg

Guest In between worlds

No idea about that bit :) I went to a wedding there in May and it was fantastic, such a beautiful location! Been o/s for a while so not sure what has happened prior.

• 8 months later...