Gigs

Guest gingerlindz

Guest gingerlindz

Hi wondered if anyone knows of best websites to buy gig tickets? I'm moving over in July and I know theres a few of my favourite bands are hoprfully playing in australia when i get there (hoping they play Adelaide, willing to travel if they don't!) but tickets I think will go on sale before I move there. Does anyone know of any decent websites that do gig tickets?

Thanks Lindsay

Guest Jo&Phil

For larger/better known bands and venues try VENUETIX and BASS ... if you google both you should get links to the website (I failed to insert them here ...sorry).

Thebarton Theatre has a lot of older bands who are still doing the rounds

Hi wondered if anyone knows of best websites to buy gig tickets? I'm moving over in July and I know theres a few of my favourite bands are hoprfully playing in australia when i get there (hoping they play Adelaide, willing to travel if they don't!) but tickets I think will go on sale before I move there. Does anyone know of any decent websites that do gig tickets?

Thanks Lindsay

Ticketek Australia

Venue*Tix Adelaide tickets :: ticketing Adelaide events

Concert Tickets, Music Festivals & Live Gigs | moshtix

These are the three main ones that every one seems to use...

HG

Guest gingerlindz

I love the stereophonics! was hoping to catch powderfingers last ever gig and alterbridge my fav bang ever are supporting another band in sept/oct time. hopefully will still be able to see some good bands while living in Adelaide.

Lindz