growing company looking for part time staff

Guest glitter

Guest glitter

Hi,

I am the owner of SPLODGE, Children's Entertainment. We are Adelaide based, and run by lovely Scottish and English lassies!!

We need staff to work occassional weekends and school holidays running birthday parties and Events with Children.

Candidates must have own transport and be police cleared. Also must have a passion for working with children. We will provide all training including the opportunity to learn face painting (if you are artistically inclined).

Ideal position for a student or childcare worker looking for some extra weekend work.

PM any interest to me please.

Glitter:v_SPIN:

Guest glitter

Thats really weird that you say we could do with a new website, we get brilliant feedback from Parents and kids who say the website is great. What about it do you reckon we should change? We are always striving to improve so Id be interested to hear your thoughts.

I'm definitely no website expert but I'm a virgo so a stickler for details, and hate to see apostrophes missing and 'to' instead of 'too'!!! And a very personal dislike is the noises (dead giveaway for anyone looking at work on the sly!!)

Sorry just thought I'd add my two penn'orth! Mine are a bit old for this kind of parties now but I wish you every success.

Guest Roo1

Well I think the website is great and its because of your website I contacted Captive Visuals to do mine about 2 1/2 years ago!! :P

The same company does Tykes and Homesdownunder too!

So I'll have to disagree with you Philip :nah:

J x

Guest karyn1

Hi there!

I had a look at your website and think it looks good too! Will definately look you guys up when I eventually get there!

Guest glitter

Thanks everyone, we love the website too, sorry Phillip - your not a web designer by chance are you?. Our web designer is fantastic. She makes all our changes no matter how small and has been very supportive of our business development. She did web design in the UK and has lots of great ideas. We recommend her to everyone. If anyone reading this is considering setting up a business website, please check her out www.captivevisuals.com.au/

Thanks, now back to the important issue of finding staff in Adelaide - PM me if you are interested.

Guest markbevjake

Website looks fine. Bright and brezzy.

If you ever branch out into the "Loud shirt - silly shoes - not great magic - jokes for the moms and dads - puppet act / ventriloquist - kiddies disco - balloon sword" type of childrens entertainment, give me a shout as this is my dream job.

Looked at Centrelink with no joy and Vetases wasn't to impressed when I enquired either.

All the best with your company.

Mark

Guest barb

Sounds a grea tjob and would love to work for you but not there yet,hubby does majic tricks so maybe he can hurry the visa on, ha! ha!. Will look you up when we are there, good luck with everything.

I'm definitely no website expert but I'm a virgo so a stickler for details, and hate to see apostrophes missing and 'to' instead of 'too'!!!

I think it's a really attractive, informative, wonderfully interactive website, but if I were you I would be inclined to get your designer to have a look at the random use of capitals, apostrophes etc.....if only because your target audience might be put off. Probably only one in every hundred or so (I'm making that bit up but :)), but why not since the rest is so good?

Other than that, and apart from wishing you all the best- it looks like a fantastic opportunity for someone! So much fun, and WITH PAY too lol! How much better can it get?

:jimlad: LC

Guest Bodie

Hi. Just thought it would be relevant to say that we had a Splodge party for my daughter's birthday last year and every one loved it. Very professional and stress free. With so many posters saying how difficult it is to find work, it is great to see someone using this site to offer work. Good luck.

Tracey

Guest cornish Busdriver

Just wanna add that i am a Web designer and Software programmer and have been for quiet a few years and think your site is bloody GREAT. Love the concept, design and colour scheme.

Had a look at the code and was vey impressed to see that your designer had not used frontpage but either Studio and taken all the useless code out or hand coded it. Nice bits of flash work as well.

you got a good designer there.

Guest glitter

Thanks Matt for the re-assurance. To the untrained eye it looks great so Im glad it looks good to the trained eye also. We are having a massive add on done to our site this week so hopefully it will still flow with the rest of the site - let us know what you think if you have time please. ANy feedback is always appreciated.

Guest cornish Busdriver

Gday Glitter.

Yeah no-worries, its nice to see a un-complecated, user friendly site thats easy to navigate round.

There are far to many very flashy sites that that have lost the plot when it comes to end-user useabilty.