nurse help

Guest rolydog

Guest rolydog

Hi everyone im new to PIA and need some advice please....

i am due to qualify as an adult nurse next september 2011 and have been looking into the nurse graduate programs offered by lots of the hospitals.

Just wondered if any one on here knows first hand or anyone else doing it, what they are like and would public be better then private????

Based on the job situation where i live (leicester) adelaide is looking better by the day!!! although i wanted to come here anyway, doing this would get me here quicker then anticipated.

Guest gingerlindz

I've a post at Flinders medical centre (public hosp) I amn't on a grad prog but found the best way for me to get a post was to email and send my CV to every hospital in adelaide. Most got back to me and I was lucky enough to be offered 3 posts. If I was you get on to google and find every hosp and email them direct and ask them about any grad posts.

Good Luck x

Guest gingerlindz

No I've been nursing about 8 years but sell all the experience you have gotten in your placements. They all count when going for a job. Australia need newly qualified nurses to. You can do it and if you don't ask the hospitals then you'll never know. Also you probably have more to offer than me I'm specialized so can only go for certain jobs you'll be able to apply for every and any job they have going.

Let me know how you get on.x