Square Sausage, Tattie Scones & Scotch Pies!!!

cormcvcr

Just wanted to let everyone know that if you are missing some of the home comfort foods, give me a yell. A very good friend of the family is a baker/chef and is making traditional scottish foods.

Tattie Scones are $4 for a half dozen

Scotch Pies are $2.50 each

Square Sausage is $18 a lorne.

I have tried and tested all and they are really good, the sausage and pies aren't fatty the way some of them are here. The pies can be made to taste (ie if you prefer it a bit more peppery)

Give him a call and leave a message or text him an order through link is Homestyle/UK.com.au

Thanks

Edited by cormcvcr

• 11 months later...
Guest barrie & christine

HI ya, can u still place orders for scotch pies n sausages. Missing them so much used to b able to get them in Melbourne n can't find them anywhere here in Adelaide. I'm living in port noarlunga aswell

Thanks

Christine n Barrie:biggrin:

• 4 years later...