Need HELP please!! Short term rental around CDB

Guest lkaddoumi

Guest lkaddoumi

Hi all

it is me again (family of 5 landing Oct 19th). I am very worried now after sending over 70 inquiries on short term furnished rental and receiving from all of them that either the location is booked or they don't rent for less than 3 months.

The locations available are ridiculous expensive (AUD 230 per night).

I have through literally every single possible website searching for a 2 bedrooms (min) furnished house/flat for a perido of 2 to 4 weeks without success.

I am now reaching to this forum to see if someone can help us here. Is someone breaking a lease, know someone who can let a property for this period (from Oct 19th).

I really really appreciate any sort of help or reference.

Thanks a million.

Regards,

Luciana

Hi all

it is me again (family of 5 landing Oct 19th). I am very worried now after sending over 70 inquiries on short term furnished rental and receiving from all of them that either the location is booked or they don't rent for less than 3 months.

The locations available are ridiculous expensive (AUD 230 per night).

I have through literally every single possible website searching for a 2 bedrooms (min) furnished house/flat for a perido of 2 to 4 weeks without success.

I am now reaching to this forum to see if someone can help us here. Is someone breaking a lease, know someone who can let a property for this period (from Oct 19th).

I really really appreciate any sort of help or reference.

Thanks a million.

Regards,

Luciana

Hi Luciana,

We too are a family of 5. We stayed at margarita's place on the southern side at Hallett Cove.It's a two bed but Kris put an extra fold out bed in for my youngest.Also have you tried Roo rentals or Homes Down Under as they are both highly recomended too.

Try not to worry too much.

Ebstar

Have you tried Donna? I know she has places a little more central than a lot of the short-term rentals. For 5 of you, you're going to have to double up in rooms I should think, on a tightish budget, but it's only for the short term so it shouldn't be too bad. Donna posts on here as Jarnasa (http://www.pomsinadelaide.com/forum/member.php?u=636) or you could have a look at her website: www.realestateowners.net.au (her email address is also on her profile uner "About Me")