Is your OH a floor tiler.

Guest edenfieldpoms

Guest edenfieldpoms

Hi, is anyone's OH a wall & floor tiler.

My OH is and wondered if anyone could let him know the ins & outs of tiling in OZ, he's wondering what differs from the UK, like products etc. Also how much work is there and what kind of wages could he earn.

We are looking at moving out jan 2013 to port noarlunga area.

Thanks in advance

April & will

Guest guest569

tilers here earn good money. from $40 to $55 a meter. I think you need to supply the adhesive for that.

The only difference i have seen is you have to screed the wet area floos to give you the fall to the drains, and brick up the side of the bath.

Guest edenfieldpoms
tilers here earn good money. from $40 to $55 a meter. I think you need to supply the adhesive for that.

The only difference i have seen is you have to screed the wet area floos to give you the fall to the drains, and brick up the side of the bath.

Thanks a lot for that, really good info, really appreciate the help