Shark spotted of Port Willunga

newlife

Guest Nicky&Andy

there was a 12ft white pointer shark today and yesterday @ port noarlunga ( tues & wed) swam along the jetty from the beach to the reef you wouldnt know it though , locals were still jumping off the jetty

Guest nic lavidan

Can't think of anything more terrifying than seeing a shark fin in the water. I love swimming but this totally puts me off. You never know where they are going to turn up.

Guest moviemummy
One was spotted of Port Noarlunga too, probably the same one is my guess. Apparently it was inside the reef under the Jetty! eekk! :shocked:

There was a picture in the local paper! Scary stuff. Might just get that pool after all!

L x

Don't worry about the sharks, as far as I've read, know one has been killed in many years just swimming. Most have been attacked spear fishing, diving or being towed by a boat. Someone did get bitten maybe last year in Normanville - but it's well know down there for the snapper run and bronze whalers.

Cooler