Rental wanted end of July/beginning to mid August

Guest Heather2011

Hi Heather - Is it a long term (unfurnished rental) you are after or a short term furnished rental? If it is long term then our main real estate site is http://www.realestate.com.au If it is a short term rental then check out the accommodation available section on this site as there are a few members with furnished rentals that may be available (including me).

Guest Heather2011
Hi Heather - Is it a long term (unfurnished rental) you are after or a short term furnished rental? If it is long term then our main real estate site is http://www.realestate.com.au If it is a short term rental then check out the accommodation available section on this site as there are a few members with furnished rentals that may be available (including me).

thanks Kris, I will have a look.

Guest Heather2011
My friend is breaking her lease in warradale it's until December. Close to glenelg, Brighton, the Marion centre and great train links to the city in 20 minutes new courtyard house. It's on real estate 1 b Eton ave have a look

Hi Sharon, thanks, do you have a link?