Port Noarlunga Beach taken from the jetty.

• 1 month later...
Guest samantha
I have taken lots of pictures of the local area but have never posted any on here

Here are the first of many!

Tamara

1-DSC02854PortNoarlungabeachfromjetty-Copy.jpg

1-DSC03550.jpg

1-DSC03549.jpg

1-DSC03548.jpg

fantastic photos ,must have a look down there one day

• 7 months later...
Guest The Bells

Hello Tamara!

What fabulous pictures! I'm sat with fire roaring as we prepare for

Snow this weekend and very cold weather. We keep telling each other, this time next year !!!

Im going to use one as my screen saver at work so I can keep our adventure alive !!!!

thanks you

Ema x

Hi Ema...... thank you! I took these pictures a little while ago from the Port Noarlunga jetty. I have one of them in a large picture frame on my lounge wall. If you would like a larger resolution image I could send you one? (pm or email me) I have about 80 images of the Port Noarlunga and Christies Beach area that I have been meaning to load onto the site but just haven't had the time! Port Noarlunga beach was rated as being in the top 101 beaches in Australia (out of a total of 8600 beaches!) Tamara

• 2 weeks later...