Visa Granted!!!!!

Guest Cornish Pasties

Guest Cornish Pasties

Had the very good news from our Migration Agent this morning to say that our 175 Visa had been granted. It feels a bit surreal after all this planning & waiting so reckon it will take a few days to sink in.

Can't wait to start our new life in Adelaide in Jan 2013 !!!

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guest matt n mel

Congratulations!!! Must be such a great feeling! We've uploaded police checks, and done meds so just waiting and waiting and waiting and waiting etc etc

Guest winsonwongsg

hi Leeds1877

I still waiting for the case officer to ask for the medical/PCC. I called them up and there isn't any case officer assigned. It'a already more than 6 weeks. I wonder what is the issue behind. coming to 2 months now.

Hi Winsonwongsg

I would give them a call to chase it up....

The waiting game gets harder and harder te nearer you get...

I wonder when we will know and what the email will actually say....will it be a 'congratulations' or and 'unfortunately'.....time will tell and I will post as soon as we know!

Chin up and give them a call to chase

Anna

• 5 months later...
Guest Cornish Pasties
Congratulations,which part of Cornwall are you from? We moved from Hayle.

look us up when you get here or need any info

mike & sue

Hi Mike,

Sorry don't go on this website that often now but we are just down the road from Hayle - live in Helston. Hubby worked at Culdrose. How long have you guys been out there?

Zoe