I feel blessed :)

Guest ali

I feel blessed because Australia decided that I could be a positive addition to its population!

I feel blessed because I've made so many good friends whom I've never met and heard on PIA!

I feel blessed because I have a loving and caring family whom support and love enriches my life no matter what!

I feel blessed because I have the power to start from scratch in a world that has no mercy!

I feel blessed because I can make mistakes and there are people that still see in me the true human being that I can be!

I feel blessed!

Its almost time and saying goodbye to what is left of my loving family and what used to be the greatest nation in the world (left in ruins by corrupt power hungry politicians). I feel good and at the same time anxious as to what is lying ahead. Will I blend in and once and for all make home for myself in Australia? I have hopes and dreams like anyone else out there and I tend to believe that with my qualifications, experience living as an expat in 3 different continents and 7 countries and above all my positive outlook towards life in general and a great smile will be enough to ease me through my newest adventure.

Cheers,:smile:

Ali

Powerful but very true words my friend.

As said , I am sure you will "fit" here .

See you on the other side :biggrin::biggrin:

Were they that powerful?:tongue:

Yes, you have always backed me up and I'm grateful :smile:

See you on Sunday in beautiful sunny Adelaide:wink:

Australia, and Adelaide, feel blessed that you have chosen to make this your next home. Safe travels, Ali, and all the best with this next stage of your life

What a nice thing to say Diane:smile: My energy level just went up to its highest level in months:wink: Thank you and all the best to you and the family. I guess we'll meet very soon:smile:

With such a wonderful attitude you'll fit in - no worries! Look forward to catching up with you some time - not long now. Port Noarlunga beach next month??????

Looking forward to meeting with you guys too.:smile: I'll be at the meet on the 4th (November) in Port Noarlunga for sure:smile:

Glad you arrived safely Ali - now a new life begins ....... Enjoy!

Thank you.:smile: It's been interesting and I can't wait for tomorrow to start getting tasks done. Now it is your turn.:smile:

It doesn't seem that long ago I was asking u questions bout the medicals. Now your about to leave and we are leaving in April, such great times ahead.

Keep in contact with us all on here and look forward to meeting you all next year. Have a safe journey and best of luck for your pond hen you arrive.

Regards

natasha

Thank god* for that! :biggrin:

Welcome, Ali, seems like you've been on here forever; strange to think you've only just arrived :huh:

Congratulations on your safe arrival, now take it easy and enjoy :cool:

LC

* small 'g' so no one is offended :) (hope it works!)

Talk about strange LC, I just woke up in a strange bed in a strange room and for some reason I feel as if its been my room all along!:cute:

Thank you and I'll do my best to relax and don't let the excitement overpower my sense of humor or logic:wink:

Ali

* I wasn't offended:wink:

It doesn't seem that long ago I was asking u questions bout the medicals. Now your about to leave and we are leaving in April, such great times ahead.

Keep in contact with us all on here and look forward to meeting you all next year. Have a safe journey and best of luck for your pond hen you arrive.

Regards

natasha

Hi Natasha,

I arrived yesterday and feel right at home.:smile: Thank you for the well wishes and I wish all the best for you too:smile: I will definitely stay in touch and will login to PIA regularly.:smile:

Ali