887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

How old baby is!? They he is 6 months old then you need to provide full medical otherwise just submite GP letter for fitness and concent form so they can issue paper medical for your baby.

Thank you for the reply Sammy. My son, He is just 2 months old and already submitted his Passport, Birth certificate, letter from GP and Immunisation record as well. You are right, Case officer turned on last week and send a form (eMedical consent form) asked to sign it and send it back. I did submitted the signed copy as well. I did not get one thing, that is "paper medical" , could you please explain me a bit more on it.

Thanks,

887Jul29

Hi887July29,

just go through your mail sent by your case officer. He normally should write about it. After submitting requested documents, he will issue paper medical form which you need to take it to Medical examination place with your child's health documents. You don't need to take your child with you for medical examination.

Hi887July29,

just go through your mail sent by your case officer. He normally should write about it. After submitting requested documents, he will issue paper medical form which you need to take it to Medical examination place with your child's health documents. You don't need to take your child with you for medical examination.

Hi Sammy thank you for your quick response, really appreciate your patience. I got it clear now. The CO did not mention anything in the last email. He just asked to submit the form that they send to me. did you have any idea when did they came back to you after you submit the eMedical consent from, If you gone through the same procedure. Just curious what was your timeline for 887 visa?

Thank you a lot. Information you provide me is really helpful.

Hi Sammy thank you for your quick response, really appreciate your patience. I got it clear now. The CO did not mention anything in the last email. He just asked to submit the form that they send to me. did you have any idea when did they came back to you after you submit the eMedical consent from, If you gone through the same procedure. Just curious what was your timeline for 887 visa?

Thank you a lot. Information you provide me is really helpful.

Hi 887july29,

i haven't heard anything from November 24 after I submitted GP letter and concent form. My kid turn 6 months old on January 24th so I have submitted full medical on 27th January. I am still waiting for them to turn back for my case.

Hi 887july29,

i haven't heard anything from November 24 after I submitted GP letter and concent form. My kid turn 6 months old on January 24th so I have submitted full medical on 27th January. I am still waiting for them to turn back for my case.

I might be in same situation like you. pretty much we both applied on same time and we got CO same time.thank you for the information.

Hi all

1 question for u

I got my migration agent and I called immi last week they said they didn't receive docs which one my agent submitted in Dec . I called my migration agent she said she sent by email to immi coz docs were very long.she couldn't upload in her immi account . Now the thing is I up load all the docs my self. Coz I don't want to stuck another three months . I uploaded all the taxi docs. Via my immi account and they showing in my file and in my immi account . Do u think immi department will b upset with that why I upload the docs even I got my migration agent, I applied on 6 June

Co 10 oct

Then. 10 Dec

Still waiting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I might be in same situation like you. pretty much we both applied on same time and we got CO same time.thank you for the information.

Can anybody comment that what CO does after we upload requested documents? What I can see from all these discussions CO doesn't even look at the documents for at least 3 months. This is really frustrating

Hi all

1 question for u

I got my migration agent and I called immi last week they said they didn't receive docs which one my agent submitted in Dec . I called my migration agent she said she sent by email to immi coz docs were very long.she couldn't upload in her immi account . Now the thing is I up load all the docs my self. Coz I don't want to stuck another three months . I uploaded all the taxi docs. Via my immi account and they showing in my file and in my immi account . Do u think immi department will b upset with that why I upload the docs even I got my migration agent, I applied on 6 June

Co 10 oct

Then. 10 Dec

Still waiting

That's ok.

Hi All.

Sorry for late informing. We got our golden email on 27 February.

29 August: Applied.

16 November: CO allocated.

17 November: New document required.

25 November: Required document uploaded.

23 February: Pre-granted.

27 February: Granted.

Thank you all of you and good luck.

Hi All.

Sorry for late informing. We got our golden email on 27 February.

29 August: Applied.

16 November: CO allocated.

17 November: New document required.

25 November: Required document uploaded.

23 February: Pre-granted.

27 February: Granted.

Thank you all of you and good luck.

Congratulations mate...

What is this pre-granted ??