887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Hi everyone,

I hope someone could enlighten me. I have recently lodged my 887 visa application and while filing in the application form, there was a portion about family members. On the application form it says:

'Provide details of ALL your family. Include family members who are not accompanying you to Australia as well as

deceased family members. Where appropriate, you are required to provide details of the following family members:

• Your parents

• All your brothers and sisters (including full, half, step and adopted brothers and sisters)

• All your children (including children from previous marriages/relationships)

• All other members of your family unit. Information about which family members are considered to be a 'member of

your family unit' for travel or migration purposes is available by referring to form 1496i Including family members in

your application

So I provided the details of my parents and siblings. When I opened my Immi Account, they are being required to do a medical examination. I am just confused as they are non accompanying family members and they are not my dependents. Anybody with the same experience? What should I do about it?

Thanks in advance!

Check your Application summary, what you clicked was Non Migrating dependent Family member, once dependent is mentioned you should provide all medicals and police, you needed to click other family member, their is no course for Alarm, fill out the form 1023 and explain to your CO via the contact email.

Yes.. but we also get email if any update from my CO right.... that's why I don't check Immi acc regularly....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well in my case.. application being processed further date is diff which is 11th nov

Where as docs requested date is diff which is 30 nov..

Thatz the reason am asking... If it is same with you as well ??

What do u mean by application being processed further date..?

Just login to check status of application...

It shows date of application lodged and then next application received date.. and then application being processed further date...

https://www.ecom.immi.gov.au/inquiry/query/query.do?action=eVisa%20

Check in this link

Hello Everyone,

the waiting is over finally!

Thanks to everyone who helped me with their comments.

hope everyone gets lucky very soon. Just the point is that it seems our CO is changed but we were not aware of that.

Lodged on 10-May-16

CO allocated and requested Doc 22-Sep-16

Uploaded 30-Sep-16 except IELTS for second applicant

Uploaded IELTS on 23-Dec-16

Granted on 20-Feb-17

Good Day.

Well in my case.. application being processed further date is diff which is 11th nov

Where as docs requested date is diff which is 30 nov..

Thatz the reason am asking... If it is same with you as well ??

Hi,

In my case I don't see anything saying documents requested date. I can only see application being processed further date I.e, 18 Nov..

Hi everyone,

Can somebody help out with my query.

Case officer requested English proficiency for my wife.. Can anyone tell me that is IELTS compulsory or can I show Indian Bachelors degree & all other Cert saying I've been studying English medium from last 20+ years...

I've seen on immigration website says, English proficiency can be shown either by IELTS or if you have any full time degree for 4 years in here in Aust or Overseas.

Thanks in advance..

Hi everyone,

Can somebody help out with my query.

Case officer requested English proficiency for my wife.. Can anyone tell me that is IELTS compulsory or can I show Indian Bachelors degree & all other Cert saying I've been studying English medium from last 20+ years...

I've seen on immigration website says, English proficiency can be shown either by IELTS or if you have any full time degree for 4 years in here in Aust or Overseas.

Thanks in advance..

Yes you can get a letter from university or from school which shows that course was delivered in English medium .. same I did for my wife's English...

Hello Everyone,

hope everyone gets lucky very soon. Just the point is that it seems our CO is changed but we were not aware of that.

Lodged on 10-May-16

Granted on 20-Feb-17

Good Day.

Congrates mate.

Congrats mate !!

Hello Everyone,

Lodged on 10-May-16

Granted on 20-Feb-17

Good Day.