887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

my wife is pregnant and we are expecting the baby in two weeks...i was desperately waiting that this time i would get a grant for sure since i submitted all the docs mentioned on the list...and look..asked for business card now which is like...n now m sure ...i should wait for another 3 months for grant coz if i dont get grant by the time baby is born...i shud submit documents for new born and so on...and the story never ends... :( can i request them to look at my application faster since we are expecting a baby in two weeks? any suggestions?...its 9 months now since i have lodged my application...:(

my wife is pregnant and we are expecting the baby in two weeks...i was desperately waiting that this time i would get a grant for sure since i submitted all the docs mentioned on the list...and look..asked for business card now which is like...n now m sure ...i should wait for another 3 months for grant coz if i dont get grant by the time baby is born...i shud submit documents for new born and so on...and the story never ends... :( can i request them to look at my application faster since we are expecting a baby in two weeks? any suggestions?...its 9 months now since i have lodged my application...:(

I would not do that if i was in your place

I think you totally should complain about this.

Thanks. I have made the complaint. Its frustrating that they delay the processing time due to high volume of applications received but they don't bother to review the documents properly before sending a reply to request updated information that they already got. Its completely waste of time and cause further delay.

I have a strong objection on their way of replying complaints. It's generic and seems they just don't want to reply you. I was contacted 3 rd time during last 11 months by my CO and he contacts me o my after i call many times about my status or when I complaint. My first CO was changed ,actually she did not know what she was doing? Messed with my wife's medical , what she put on my HAAP was different what doctors have in their system.

I have doctor's mail saying that , and when I complaint they replied like a nonsense (i attached doctor's mail to my CO) . my CO changed after that but i have to spent another 1000 dollar . I feel like they are purposely delaying. About to lose 3 rd opportunity because of their unskilled handling.

I have a strong objection on their way of replying complaints. It's generic and seems they just don't want to reply you. I was contacted 3 rd time during last 11 months by my CO and he contacts me o my after i call many times about my status or when I complaint. My first CO was changed ,actually she did not know what she was doing? Messed with my wife's medical , what she put on my HAAP was different what doctors have in their system.

I have doctor's mail saying that , and when I complaint they replied like a nonsense (i attached doctor's mail to my CO) . my CO changed after that but i have to spent another 1000 dollar . I feel like they are purposely delaying. About to lose 3 rd opportunity because of their unskilled handling.

I still recall how my 489 visa was smooth ans handled very professional ans got it in less than 3 months. I do not know what is happening honestly.

I still recall how my 489 visa was smooth ans handled very professional ans got it in less than 3 months. I do not know what is happening honestly.

Yes, seriously. Mine was also so smooth. My 489 good about 3 and half months and was perfectly handled. Gone are the days...

Hi everyone

One of my friend came to Australia with her husband and visa 489 in 2014 , they got divorced just a few months after that. Her ex husband is main applicant.

She living in regional area and worked one year full time. Do you think she needs get IELTS 6 for each skill because she applying for 887 by her self (she is main applicant now) or overall 4.5 is acceptable?

Thank you inadvance

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi guys..

Can u guys check the status of your application online...?

I have been trying since few days.. it says * service temporarily not available* is it same for everyone ?

Can someone plz share the link which is working..

The DIBP page on facebook reported a system outage a couple of days back..as obviously the system crashed after the new citizenship law.. i personally was able to check it today successively

Hi Guys.

I was silent follower of this forum.

Got Grant Today. applied on 1st dec C/o assign on 28 feb. asked for Certified payslip and rental. as well as Medical for my Baby girl.

I believe they should handle file in FIFO manner at this stage its all depends on CO and Luck

Thanks to everyone for their input. Good luck to everyone.

Any question happy to answer.

Hello mate, how many payslips did you certify? For rental, which documents did you certify?

Did you certify rental agreement and utility bills?

Hi Guys.

I was silent follower of this forum.

Got Grant Today. applied on 1st dec C/o assign on 28 feb. asked for Certified payslip and rental. as well as Medical for my Baby girl.

I believe they should handle file in FIFO manner at this stage its all depends on CO and Luck

Thanks to everyone for their input. Good luck to everyone.

Any question happy to answer.