887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

This is so wrong, my wife is a newzealand citizen permanent here in Australia, they want her to go for health examination, police clearance AFP and asking me to get polio cert i already submitted

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

So why they did not ask for those docs when the co was assigned on first place??

So why they did not ask for those docs when the co was assigned on first place??

I have written to them let's c what happen. I called the complaint team and they said i updated change in circumstances thats why. I told the guy that was what immigration asked me to do if theirs any changes and i also informed him that my wife cannot be granted my visa because she doesn't have 489, she got a residency in Australia and he asked me to write to my case officer and any reply i should now contact the complain team

Sent from my SM-N920I using Tapatalk

Hey guys..i wanted to make sure that i have done the right thing here..when the co asked for further docs i replied to his email on same day (07/02) but have not attach it to immi account. 3 weeks after i figured out this button on immi account for information provided and i clicked it on march 6th. Am i missing anything or should be good?

Hey guys..i wanted to make sure that i have done the right thing here..when the co asked for further docs i replied to his email on same day (07/02) but have not attach it to immi account. 3 weeks after i figured out this button on immi account for information provided and i clicked it on march 6th. Am i missing anything or should be good?

Immediately attach to immi account. Otherwise co might come back that he hasn't received

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Immediately attach to immi account. Otherwise co might come back that he hasn't received

I will try but i do not have enough space to attach all payslips ..in his request for info document he wrote: To provide additional documents to GSM Adelaide please attach the documents online via

link http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Atta.

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned

attachments to adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au.

GSM Adelaide accepts scanned copies. If possible, please provide colour scanned copies

of original documents. If you are unable to colour scan documents, please ensure that the

documents you scan are certified copies. If you send us a scan of the original document,

we can accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP file formats, although we prefer that it be in PDF

format.

You can email the documents as scanned attachments to

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.a

I will try but i do not have enough space to attach all payslips ..in his request for info document he wrote: To provide additional documents to GSM Adelaide please attach the documents online via

link http://www.border.gov.au/Trav/Visa/Atta.

In the event of an error with the online link, please email the documents as scanned

attachments to adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.au.

GSM Adelaide accepts scanned copies. If possible, please provide colour scanned copies

of original documents. If you are unable to colour scan documents, please ensure that the

documents you scan are certified copies. If you send us a scan of the original document,

we can accept PDF, JPEG, TIFF or BMP file formats, although we prefer that it be in PDF

format.

You can email the documents as scanned attachments to

adelaide.gsm.team10@border.gov.a

In that case it should be ok

Hi everybody... I lodged my PR 887 visa on 22nd March 2017 after completing 489 living and working in a regional area for more than two years. I 've got two questions

1) my wife done her IELTS on 1 Nov 2014 and I applied for PR on 22/3/2017. do my wife needs to do her IELTS again or this ielts test is sufficient?

2) Re: Police certificates; I read somewhere that don't do health exam and police certificates unless asked by the immigration so please tell me is this true or do I need to submit my overseas police certificates or AFP?

Can anyone please reply_40b.pngtell me this I would greatly appreciate.

thanks and cheers and good luck to all.

Hi There, Could any of you please advice, if we can include holidays spent overseas for 887 visa.

Now, I had 1 year 11 months. In the 2 year tenure, I had been to overseas for 1 month. Can I include that in the application?

Please advice

Thanks

Nothing to worry untill and unless you spend more then 90 days overseas un your 2 year period i personally spend 2 months 10days and applied one month late and i got my PR But ine month is absolutely Ok you can apply straight away after completing 2 yrs

Edited by Behl29