887 Visa - What's the update?

sunnyside

Guest ricky_hope1

Hey Murli ,

What kind of residential docs they have asked.Is thr any particular reason they gave for asking more docs like non-admissable docs shown as proof of residential proof or any othr reason.

Hope you get it soon mate

Cheers

Not yet mate.., they asked me to some more documents for my residential proof in regional area.., I sent them last wednesday.

hoping for the best in a week or two...

cheers

Guest MURALIGANESH

Hi ricky..,

it really depends on CO, my CO seems a bit strict..

I lived in 3 places, 1st place i lived with other friends in sharing for 6 months. -

Initally i attached 2 docs for each place....

1st place - i attached one document of bankstatement / one doc of mobile bill

2nd place - electricity bill / mobile bill

3rd place - electricity bill / gas bill

now i attached 6 to 7 docs for each place

45 pages of documents for 1st place - bank statements / super statements / mobile bills / payg summary / my offer letter with address / my salary slip/ tax statemets etc..

2nd place - rental agreement / rental leger report /electricity bills for each quarter / bank statements / super statements

3rd place - rental agreement / elect & Gas bills for each quarter / mobile statement / bank statements

Total of 93 pages i think..

I know one of my friends attached only one document for each address last year, and not even rental agreement, but they never said they are insufficient.., all depends on luck and on your CO..

hope my CO will not complain now...,

cheers

Hey Murli ,

What kind of residential docs they have asked.Is thr any particular reason they gave for asking more docs like non-admissable docs shown as proof of residential proof or any othr reason.

Hope you get it soon mate

Cheers

Guest ricky_hope1

Thanks Murali,

I assume they should not have any issue nw..

Hi ricky..,

it really depends on CO, my CO seems a bit strict..

I lived in 3 places, 1st place i lived with other friends in sharing for 6 months. -

Initally i attached 2 docs for each place....

1st place - i attached one document of bankstatement / one doc of mobile bill

2nd place - electricity bill / mobile bill

3rd place - electricity bill / gas bill

now i attached 6 to 7 docs for each place

45 pages of documents for 1st place - bank statements / super statements / mobile bills / payg summary / my offer letter with address / my salary slip/ tax statemets etc..

2nd place - rental agreement / rental leger report /electricity bills for each quarter / bank statements / super statements

3rd place - rental agreement / elect & Gas bills for each quarter / mobile statement / bank statements

Total of 93 pages i think..

I know one of my friends attached only one document for each address last year, and not even rental agreement, but they never said they are insufficient.., all depends on luck and on your CO..

hope my CO will not complain now...,

cheers

Like JOL I applied early March (4th), but no news yet. Seems like DIAC now processing applications around 8th Feb, but they were processing applications 5th Feb over a mointh ago, so no hope that they are making any progress.

firstly ...you can travel...2nd there is long wait 6+ months so...comeback again in Dec/Jan and check :( oopppppppppp sorrry

SRAZ cheers

Do I need to apply for the VISA B before I travel?

I am still on 489

Guest hazelnut

Hi Everyone, i am a new member. I just applied my 887 on 14 Aug from 475. Today when i check my visa application online i found these info:

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 14/08/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application received - processing commenced [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]14/08/2013

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] View your receipt details [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Document checklists

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

14/08/2013 Health requirements finalised

When i clicked on Document checklists i found that some of the docs i have attached alr. Except English requirement something... This made me confuse. As i have alr checked when before apply - there is no require for IELTS. Does anyone have to attach IELTS ? And should i call IMMI to find out or should i wait untill CO contact me? Thanks

Guest Vince887
Hi Everyone, i am a new member. I just applied my 887 on 14 Aug from 475. Today when i check my visa application online i found these info:

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 14/08/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application received - processing commenced [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]14/08/2013 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%][/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] View your receipt details [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

When i clicked on Document checklists i found that some of the docs i have attached alr. Except English requirement something... This made me confuse. As i have alr checked when before apply - there is no require for IELTS. Does anyone have to attach IELTS ? And should i call IMMI to find out or should i wait untill CO contact me? Thanks

Hello, don't worry about IELTS. 887 visa is not require you to have your IL test. you're good. cheers out dude.

Guest MURALIGANESH

Hi Guys..,

Good news to share with you all..., I got my golden mail today saying that i have benn granted PR.

I am so happy.., my heart is floating in the air with full excitement..,got off from work for the rest of the week.., Its celebration time for our family...

Hope you all get your PRs very soon..,

Also another advice keep checking your online status, because yesterday evening iself, it was saying i have been granted PR. And today morning I got my mail..

Wish you all good luck..

Cheers

Guest Devi-887
Hi Guys..,

Good news to share with you all..., I got my golden mail today saying that i have benn granted PR.

I am so happy.., my heart is floating in the air with full excitement..,got off from work for the rest of the week.., Its celebration time for our family...

Also another advice keep checking your online status, because yesterday evening iself, it was saying i have been granted PR. And today morning I got my mail..

Wish you all good luck..

Cheers

congrats !!!! Great news wishing you a good luck!!!!. Finally September is good month as we heard good news!!!

Hi muraliganesh, congrats mate, good luck for your future in australia.....hope immi start processing 887 with fast pace....

Hi Guys..,Good news to share with you all..., I got my golden mail today saying that i have benn granted PR.

I am so happy.., my heart is floating in the air with full excitement..,got off from work for the rest of the week.., Its celebration time for our family...Hope you all get your PRs very soon..,

Wish you all good luck..

Cheers

Guest Vince887
Hi Guys..,

Wish you all good luck..

Cheers

hi

MURALIGANESH, congrats dude. finally your day has come. hope my day come soon too. good luck with your future.

Guest from475to887

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 14/08/2013

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application received - processing commenced

[/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%]14/08/2013

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Application fee received

[/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] View your receipt details

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi, applying from 475 to 887 only requires IELTS for some secondary applicants [when from non-English speaking countries I think, it did for me, so I did the test (again) and attached the results]. That will be the reason why it is in the checklist.

Hi Guys..,

Wish you all good luck..

Cheers

Hey! Great News! Deserves a big fat celebration!

Guest ricky_hope1

Many many congratulation buddy,,.have fun...

Hi Guys..,

Wish you all good luck..

Cheers

Hi Guys..,

Wish you all good luck..

Cheers

Enjoyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi guys i join this thread today . i applied my 887 from 487 in august 2013 . i am confused with some things .

1 . i lived at few different places in regional victoria . but my 487 visa was from nsw . i did talk to my immigartion about it too . they say it is fine to live anywhere . unless it has to be regional area . peoples will u tell me does that effect my case . .

Hi vince887,

Since i am too sponsored by relative and living in designated area which is Melbourne , i am wondering what type of documents you submitted for residency proof and full time work requirements ,is your work is in nominated occupation? and did you apply Online or By paper. Hope you will give me details of documents that you submitted. cause i am going to apply for 887.

Thanks